Thanks for the Lift


This is my favorite piece to date. The image is very rich and the mat has so much great texture. I've been considering keeping it for myself.
This piece measures 11 x 14" (this includes the mat) the image itself is 5 x 7".
The image was created by combining vintage images, decorative papers, stamps, and oil pastels onto watercolor paper.
The mat is a gallery style mat that I have altered. I used stencils and stencil paste to give the mat a great raised texture. I also added paint, and oil pastels to the mat to give it a distressed look.
This piece is titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate