"I'm Sorry For Bringing You Down With Me". Matted and Framed Collage



This is a framed and matted collage and is part of my "Falling" series.This piece measures 10.5 x 12.5 x 1.5" (with frame). The image is 4.5 x 6.5".
The image was created by combining decorative papers, vintage images, and hand drawn details onto canvas board.
The mat has been altered with stencil paste, stencils, and paint. It has a slighty raised texture and looks like it has been carved.
The frame has also been altered and distressed by me. The frame is made of wood and comes ready to hang. There is glass covering the image.
The watermark is not on original.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate