New Framed Collages

"Bunny Boy and the Floating Strawberries" SOLD

The great thing about art is those serendipitous moments. This piece is a perfect example of that . When I was gluing the background papers for this piece I failed to check which end the hanger was on the back. Of course, I had the piece upside down. So my strawberries were facing the wrong way from what I had originally intended. I actually like it a little better this way. Floating strawberries are something unusual and I love it in the title.



"Hoo Me?" SOLD
Those who know me well know that I am a huge fan of the pun. I say if you can find an opportunity to use a pun do so.
Both of these pieces are available at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate