"They Had a Love-Hate Relationship". Framed Collage.




I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! I have spent most of my weekend procrastinating. It seems like the more that I have to do the less energy I have to do them. I'm always envious of the people who can seemingly do it all. You know, the ones who write books, raise families, run businesses, teach classes, etc all at the same time and seem to still have energy to do more. I'm not one of those people, but I do my best. I did manage to finish a new piece, so that's a step in the right direction.
This piece measures 11.5 x 11.5". This size includes the frame. The frame is another one that I have altered with stencil paste. The image is a combination of decorative papers, stamps, and vintage images. You can purchase this piece at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate