Lots and Lots of New Work

I just realized that it had been awhile since my last post. Well I've been busy and have many new items.

"Cat Twins II"

This is a combination reproduction print and collage. 8x10".



"Cat Twins"

Again, a combination reproduction print and collage. 8x10".


"A Young Bunny Boy"

The inner mat on this piece is embossed and the outer mat is covered in vintage lace.


"What a Lovely Goat"

The inner mat has been distressed and embroidered pieces have been added. The outer mat is a found, paper, embossed mat.


"What a Lovely Rabbit"

I embossed the inner mat and the outer mat is a found, paper, embossed mat.

All of these pieces are available in my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love your new pieces. Hopefully moving to a new house in a couple of months and can't wait to do a little grouping of your art in my new home!
    Sarah
    http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate