An Inetersting Read


I have had this blog for several years now, and I must admit that up until recently I didn't really get blogging or social media in general. I mean why would anyone care what I had for lunch?

I started blogging because I thought it was something that I should do for my business. So I posted new work and some news as it happened, but there wasn't much else in the way of content.

I have recently been making more of an effort to post actual content that I think will be beneficial to my readers and I have been educating myself on what exactly this whole social media thing is all about.

Part of this education has involved reading books. I recently finished UnMarketing by Scott Stratten.  This is a business book, but surprisingly not boring at all. Scott has a good sense of humor, and best of all, I get the social media thing now. It's about connecting with other people and sharing what you know. I'd recommend giving this book a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate