Print Promotion Now through 10/30/11

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd pop in and let you in on a special promotion I am doing in my Etsy shop. 
Now through 10/30/11. Get a free 5x7" reproduction print of your choice with every order. Just simply choose any $12.50 print found here and let me know the title of the print you would like to receive in the "notes to seller" section when you check out. *Please do not add the free print to your shopping cart.
Contact me if you have any questions.

Also, I am currently collecting votes over on Heartsy to be a featured seller there. For those that don't know, Heartsy is basically a Groupon for handmade items. If you would like to see me featured, please vote for me. I applied a few weeks ago and was denied, so I do need your votes. You can vote here.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate