New Collages. I've Been Busy!!


"Jenny"

I bought this little frame while antiquing this weekend. I fell in love with its delicate design and shape and I knew that I had to make a collage to fit inside of it.
The frame is lightweight and made of wood. It has a delicate gold filigree design with red accents on the front. It measures 5" round and 3/4" thick. It's ready to hang (This little frame has glass).
The image was created by combining vintage images, decorative papers and stamps.
This piece is titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com/ SOLD



"My Childhood 3 and 4"
These are a continuation of the "My Childhood" series.
They measure 11 x 5 x 1.25" and are a collage on wood moulding.
Both pieces are ready to hang.
The wood moulding used on both of these pieces have many layers of paint and even have the original nail holes. They have great texture and the moulding makes for an interesting collage surface.
The images were created by combining decorative papers, vintage images, and stamps.
They are both titled, signed , and dated on the back.
Each piece is sold separately and are available for purchase at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com/ Both are SOLD.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate