New Work

Bird and Nest

I found this little window box frame and loved the fact that it could both hang on the wall and stand alone as a sculpture. This piece measures 5.25 x 6" (11.5" if the doors are completely open). The frame has doors that open and shut and this piece can either hang on your wall or sit on a flat surface. The frame has been entirely collaged, painted and stamped. Two rusted metal stars adorn the front. A piece of thin plexi glass covers the image.The image has been collaged using decorative papers, vintage images, paint, and stamps. You can purchase this piece and see more pictures of this piece at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD



Collage Bookshelf

I came up with this idea after thinking about shelving to display some of the sculptures and other items that I have in my home. All of the shelves available are plain, and I wanted something a little more special. Something that was a sculpture in and of its self.This listing is for the shelf only.This is a 22 x 4" floating collage shelf.I have collaged a pre-made floating shelf with a variety of decorative papers, stamps, and oil pastels. The shelf has been collaged on all sides and the top and bottom. I wrapped the shelf in fine guage copper wire (the wire lays flat and will not interfere with the objects set on the shelf). Along the outside front edge are five tiny metal frames with vintage images inside. All hardware and the instructions to hang this shelf are included. You can purchase this piece and view more pictures of this piece at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate