"A Typical Day in the Forest" and "We Will Be Good Friends"

A Typical Day in the Forest

This is the largest collage I have done to date. It's based on my "Bird and..." collages. For those of you unfamiliar with my "Bird and..." collages you can check them out at my Etsy shop.
This is a 20 x 10 x 1.5" collage on wrapped canvas.The image was created with a variety of decorative papers and images.The canvas is ready to hang and the sides of the canvas have been collaged as well.This piece is titled, signed,and dated on the back.
This piece is available for purchase at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD




We Will Be Good Friends
This is a continuation of my collaged mirror series.
This piece measures 5.5 x 6" and is collaged onto a found mirror.The image was created by collaging a variety of vintage images.The mirror is made of resin and has a victorian carved design and has been painted and distressed. There is a hanger already in place on the back of the piece and it's titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate