The Weather Sure is Strange Lately

This piece is titled, "The Weather Sure is Strange Lately" and is a continuation of my doll themed work. It was inspired by the crazy weather we have been having and will have in the future thanks to global warming!
This piece is a 10 x 10 x 1.5" collage on wrapped canvas. The sides of this piece is finished and it is ready to hang.The image was created by combining decorative papers and vintage images.This piece is titled, signed and dated on the back. This piece is available for purchase as my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com
**Staring Feb 1, 2007 my work can be purchased at Wilson's Crafts and Clutter in West Frankfort, IL. So if you live near by or are passing through the Southern Illinois area, stop on by! I will have pictures of my booth and my work soon!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate