"An Angel Is Watching Over You". Collage with Hanger


This piece is my latest in my collages with hangers and my newest doll themed work.
This piece measures 9 x 4" hung. The image itself is 4" round. This piece comes ready to hang.
The image was created by combining hand drawn details, decorative papers, a vintage image, and a page from a victorian style photo album. The base for the collage is wood. I distressed the image and papers slightly to give it a more aged look.
The hanger is a brown/rust colored cast iron found piece and is quite heavy. A rust and black colored ribbon connects the two pieces together.
The collage is titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate