"Not Doppelgangers. Just Sisters." Collage With Hanger.

This is my new favorite piece! It combines many of my favorite things; cast iron, vintage images, ribbon, and oddities!
This collage measures 16.5 x 7" hung. The image itself measures 7 x 7".
The image was created by combining decorative papers and vintage images on to wood. I distressed the image somewhat to give it a great worn look. It was then hung by a cream colored ribbon. The image does not hang flush with the wall. It dangles.
The hanger is made of cast iron. The hanger looks black in the photo, but is actually a deep brown. This piece comes ready to hang.
This piece is titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com/ SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate