"It's So Beautiful Out Here" Collage


I live out in the country and since it has been so warm and beautiful lately, I have been outside enjoying the weather. The idea for this collage came to me after spending time relaxing outside and enjoying the nature around me.
This collage measures 9 x 9" including the frame. The image itself measures 3.5 x 3.5".
The image was created by combining vintage images and hand drawn details.
The frame has the hardware necessary for hanging on the wall or to be displayed as a table top piece. I altered this frame by using stencils, stencil paste, and paint. The frame has a slightly raised texture. There is glass covering the image.
This piece is titled, signed, and dated on the back.
You can purchase this collage at my Etsy shop. http://sarahogren.etsy.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate