Don't Kiss.....


Don't Kiss Frogs





Don't Kiss Snakes




Don't Kiss Turtles







Don't Kiss Lizards
This is a new series of work that I just completed for my graduate class. These pieces will not be available in my Etsy shop anytime soon, but may be offered as prints there at some point in the future.
Each piece was created as a diptych and revolves around the idea that people come into our lives to teach us something. Sometimes what we need to learn is a positive experience. Other times it is a more challenging experience. Either way, these encounters seem to prepare us in some way for what is ahead.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah:

    I'm fairly new to your site, but I do find it intriguing...the concept behind your collage ideas strike me as being somewhat surrealist, and you seem to have given a great deal of thought to them. You recently mentioned 'thesis' and 'graduate class'....are you by any chance attending an art college?

    I too work in a number of mediums...presently paper clay is my challenge! Thanks very much for your lovely work.....

    Ann Severn Benedek
    (Toronto,Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,

    Yes, I am enrolled in a graduate art program. Will be earning my MA in Digital Imaging next year.

    I have worked with paper clay as well and have quite enjoyed it myself.

    Thanks for taking the time to post your comments.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate