Rabbit Sculptures Are In!




I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday.

I have been asked many times when I will have more rabbit sculptures again. I had originally thought it would be as late as March, but since this is going to be such a great new year, they have happily arrived earlier than expected.
These are found rabbit sculptures that I have completely altered with paint, pen and ink, and collage work. Each is a unique one-of-a-kind piece. This guy here is the first of the available sculptures and he has already been posted on Etsy. I will be posting more of these with different surface designs and different rabbit shapes as they are completed. I also welcome custom requests, but please get your requests in early as these rabbits are usually only available through March.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate