Glass Cloche Christmas Ornament

Yeah, I know it's not even Halloween yet and I'm already talking about Christmas.  But I just couldn't wait because this is just too stinkin' cute!


I really love anything under glass. For some reason placing something under glass makes it that much more special. Precious almost.

 
I also loved the idea I saw floating around many Pinterest boards of the old fashioned trucks with the Christmas trees in the back. So I thought, "Why not combine the two?"
 
 
This ornament has a glass dome that sits on a wood base. A little wooden truck and a bottle brush tree and lots of glitter fill the inside. It is hung by a jute chord and finished with a "Merry Christmas" ribbon.
 
 
I have only one of these at the moment, but have posted in my Etsy shop. So take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate