Fall Brooches


Fall has to be my favorite time of the year. I love Halloween, pumpkins, pumpkin flavored anything, the changing of the leaves, and the cooler weather.
With the cooler weather comes sweaters and jackets and the need to adorn those sweaters and jackets with something cute!
It seems that Fall is the only time that I wear brooches. In the Summer, my clothes are just too light-weight. In the winter I'm usually wearing a heavy coat or don't want to ruin my brooches by wearing them on my winter coat and exposing them to the elements. Fall just seems to be the most appropriate time of the year for brooches.
With that being said, I have made sure to post all of my available brooches in the Etsy shop so that we can all look our best this season.
Happy pumpkin picking everyone!

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate