Get a Free Copy Of My Book!






I am giving away one free signed copy of my Sweet Bunny book.
This book is an illustrated dessert cookbook all created by me. I developed the recipes and designed all of the illustrations.  You can read more about the book here.


Here are the details on how you can get yours.

1. Sign-up for my email Newsletter. You can find it under my picture on the right.
2. Confirm your email when prompted.
That's it.

I will draw a random name from all who sign-up. The winner will receive one copy of my Sweet Bunny Book and it will be signed by me. 
If you are the winner I will email you on July 1st.

Drawing ends July 1, 2014 at 6am Central Standard Time. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this blog, please sign-up for my email newsletter!

Linkie ♥

Translate